The largest industrial firms in the county are located here. Goleta is one of California´s newest citys and has approximately 30,000 residents. Goleta is sure to fit with any families’ lifestyle.
Search Goleta Real Estate Free MLS
Goleta Residential Homes
|Goleta properties are known for their charm and serene surroundings. You will find many 3 and 4 bedroom Goleta homes for sale with great floorplans and unqiue design.Starting Price of Real Estate in Goleta: $900,000Goleta Residential Communities:
- Storke Ranch – A luxury neighborhood located in the heart of Goleta and close to the University and popular shopping centers. Storke Ranch offers many amenities such as large swimming pool, spa, kids pool, recreation center, fitness center, bike paths and much more.
- Residential properties are from 1424 to 2800 sq.ft
- Winchester Commons – Lavish landscaping, large swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts are just a few reasons to buy a home in Winchester Commons. Large estates with many features and floor plans to choose from make this neighborhood one of the most sought after communities in Goleta.
Goleta CA Condos
|Beautiful condos in Goleta are perfect for the first time home buyer. Goleta offers luxury condos for affordable prices. With Spanish and Mediterranean designs falling in love with them is easily done.Average Goleta CA Condo Price: $387,000.00 – $700,000.00Goleta Condo Communities:
- Storke Ranch Condos – A lavish community known for its great amenities such as swimming pools, spa, bike trails, walking paths and much more. Storke Ranch is perfect for families that lead active lifestyles and are always on the go.
- Condo properties start at 1191 sq ft
|Goleta townhomes are perfect for the growing family. Many townhome communities with spacious floorplans and elegant design. You will experience the privacy of a single family home for half the cost when you purchase your Goleta Townhouse.Starting Price for Goleta Townhouses:Goleta Townhouse Communities:
- Willow Creek Townhomes in Goleta, CA
Willow Creek Townhomes are located in the heart of Old Town Goleta, CA. With spacious living areas and 4 floorplans to choose from picking Willow Creek as you next home is a easily done.
Additional Goleta Real Estate Relocation Information
|Goleta Community History:
Goleta is a captivating blend of distinctive architecture and the legendary Southern California lifestyle. Known all over the world for its exceptional beauty, Goleta boasts crystal-clear air, stunning scenery and glistening, palm-lined beaches.
In 2002 Goleta was incorporated after being the largest unincorporated area in the county.Community Links:
Goleta School Information:
Great test scores and many schools to choose from, Goleta Union school district is the perfect place to start your little ones. Teachers believe in parent activity within their schools. You will always find parents in the classroom giving our schools a family feel.Goleta works hard to prepare your student for the future.
Goleta School Links:
Goleta sits at the ocean’s edge and offers an outstanding variety of attractions, such as outdoor activities and festivals. Goleta is often referred to as “Silicon Beach.” This is due to the high technology which includes diversified electronics, telecommunications, medical device and remote sensing manufacturing industries which are the primary wealth producing sectors of the local economy.